RENEWAL OF RN LICENSE
If your RN License ends in an even number and expires on January 31, 2006 –please note:
You can easily renew your RN license with a few easy steps:
1. Go to the web site - www.sos.state.ga.us
2. Go to License renewal
3. Type in License number (or do a current search to find your number).
4. The pass word is your SSN.
5. Pay per credit card - $65.
6. Keep verification of completion
7. Notification is noted on the web page within a short time frame.
8. Once the information is listed on the web site – the license is current in the state of Georgia (do not need to have a hard copy).
The post cards notifying all nurses to be mailed soon. Easy access prior to the notifications being mailed. Highly suggested to complete early –last year the system was overloaded at the end of January!!
If you are an APRN – you must apply for both the RN licensure and the authorization - 2 complete cycles on the web site!